Are you planning to install android emulator on PC but still confuse which one is better in the fight between nox vs bluestacks well you don’t need to worry because today we are going to share best and in-depth comparison of bluestacks vs nox. So you can have best android emulator 2020 edition in your windows 10 PC or Mac.
It is but obvious if you are confuse between nox player vs bluestacks because both are best and top performing android emulators in the market since very long time and no one can beat them in term of providing full experience of run android apps on windows.
If you don’t want to waste your time by downloading one by one than you can read this entire guide so you will understand which one is better for your windows 10 pc configuration. In this guide of nox player vs bluestacks player you will get detailed comparison.
Previously Nox comes with more advanced features that enhance their downloads to the next level and the reason behind is that, Nox App Player for Mac runs faster than Bluestacks for Mac but with the latest bluestacks version of 2020 enhance their quality and take over the market again in their hands.
Nox vs Bluestacks
There are so many people who don’t know how to run android apps on windows well, we would like to tell you it is possible to run an android apps and games on the devices that runs on different operating system instead of android OS. Bluestacks and Nox player allow users to download and install android apps and games such as Whatsapp for Windows 10, PubG for PC, Vidmate for PC etc.
While taking survey in the digital world, we used to find android emulator users complaint about Bluestacks that it runs slow, have some bugs, and comes with non-user friendly UI. Basically, Company focusing on selling apps to the users and at the bluestacks also charge $2/month from the users.
Different Between Nox vs Bluestacks
Below we are going to take bluestacks and nox app player one by one where we will explain the features, system requirements, and practical world experience. So let’s begin:
Everything about Bluestacks
Bluestacks is one of the top most popular android emulator for windows 10 and Mac users who love to have full experience of android apps on their Windows or Mac based devices. If you are start searching for best quality android emulator than most of the web players will surely suggest you to download bluestacks for windows 10 PC or Mac.
Let’s check the features of bluestacks so you can understand whether it suits your requirements or not:
- Bluestacks allow users to run almost every google play store apps and apple app store apps on their system.
- It works as windows or Mac OS software that helps to run apps and games on PC without any tweaks in the applications.
- Bluestacks support .apk and .ips files in the emulator, so you can use third-party apps on your system without any extra software.
- You might found some bugs while running apps and games.
- It takes some longer time to load gaming apps on emulator.
- The graphic driver of the windows 10 must be compatible with Bluestacks, if you want to play games in good graphics.
- Bluestacks hangs mostly while playing high-intensive games like PubG for PC, Asphalt for PC, Call of Duty for PC.
System Requirements for Bluestacks Android Emulator:
- You must be running on PC on Windows 7, 8 or windows 10 [Preferred].
- Your PC must have hard disk space of 4GB.
- Your PC must have 2GB RAM in the PC [We strongly suggest, if your PC have 4GB RAM, than only download bluestacks for PC].
Everything About Nox App Player
Nox Player comes with a popular android emulator tag because it comes with smooth experience for those who want to have android emulator for PC that can run apps and games without any bugs in both Mac and PC. Nox allow users to run apps like Whatsapp with Nox Player, PubG with Nox Player, etc.
- Nox app comes with fast, and hassle-free android emulator.
- It works perfectly fine and smooth with gaming apps and both professional and beginners found it quite better than bluestacks and this is why, people call it as best alternative of bluestacks.
- Nox supports both Windows and Mac.
- It comes with natural keyboard for gaming and apps controls, which makes it better choice.
- It comes with best joystick control.
- Nox Player comes free of cost and it doesn’t have any advertisements or subscription fee.
System Requirements for Nox Android Emulator:
- Your PC must have process that has more than 2.2 GHz.
- Your system must be running on more than 2GB RAM.
- You must have video memory [Graphic Card] of 1GB.
Speed & Performance of Nox or Bluestacks
Nox has best features in front of bluestacks and this emulator enable users to run games that are loaded with high-end graphics or apps built with high graphical content.
Nox deliver best user experience about the graphics while running game or run the apps on any device.
Overall Choice Between Nox vs Bluestacks:
Bluestacks allow users to choose display settings and make your game or app on full-screen, and you can alter the graphics properties such as OpenGL or DirectX. In the Nox Player, there are some apps that don’t seem to be installed properly on Windows. In the respect, we strongly suggest Nox app player if you have graphic card and if you don’t have than Bluestacks is better for you.
Note: Nox has some extra and genuine features which are better than Nox Player.
Some Best Apps for PC:
So, this is the comparison, which we shared with you after using both android emulator between nox vs bluestacks. If you still have any query than let us know in the comment section below and we will answer you in the same comment section with best answer for your query.
Music MP3 Downloader for PC [Windows 10 & Mac]
Hey Music lover, if you are looking for procedure of free download music on PC with the most popular music...
ThopTV for PC Download for Windows 10 in 2020
Are you looking for best alternatives of Netflix, Amazon Prime, HotStar, Hulu, and Crackle etc. to watch latest movies and...
DU Recorder for PC – Download Windows Edition Free 
DU Recorder is a screen recorder for those who want to record desktop screen in HD quality. DU Recorder is...
ASUS Manager Update – Download Asus Manager for Windows 10
If you are using ASUS components than you must download ASUS Manager Update for PC, so you can manage all...
iSmartViewPro for PC – Download iSmartViewPro for Windows 10 [2020 Edition]
If you are you looking for the app that can manage your CCTV cameras on PC or Laptop remotely without...
Bass Booster for PC – Download Bass Booster for Windows FREE
If you are a music fan like me than you must like more bass in your music beats so today...
KineMaster for PC – Windows 10/8/7 – Free Download 2020 Edition
KineMaster is the trending demand in India these days, as after JIO revolution every person want to have a YouTube channel...
Nox vs Bluestacks – Best Android Emulator for PC in 2020
Are you planning to install android emulator on PC but still confuse which one is better in the fight between...
APK Editor for PC – APK Editor Download & Install on Windows 10
APK Editor for PC: If you an android user than you must be aware with a term called APK, well...
VPN Easy for PC [Windows 10/8/7] 2020 Edition
VPN Easy for PC – Hey VPN seeker, today we are back with another best vpn for pc users who...