If you are you looking for the app that can manage your CCTV cameras on PC or Laptop remotely without any hassle. With iSmartViewPro for PC, you can easily manage your all CCTV camera direct on your PC. You can try iSmartViewPro app on any device, but we highly recommend you to use it on PC only because it provides best cctv footage on big desktop screen.
iSmartViewPro for Windows 10 comes with the Wi-Fi configuration, so you can upload your videos direct online on your servers. Whenever you go out of town and want to check live footage of your home or office and for that, you need to access your cameras via log into.
iSmartViewPro for PC
With iSmartViewPro app comes with an option where you can record and save all the footage while you don’t have access to the app and pc. You can set the recording in app settings and you can watch those footage later.
If you own a retail store and want to monitor the staff and customers than also iSmartViewPro can help you in this. Else, you can also try it for your house cctv camera so you can place a recording setup in your garage.
- Live CCTV Footage Recording
- It can take screenshots from footage
- Save and Store footage in storage
- Wi-Fi Compatible
- Support all current camera
- CCTV, DVD, and NVR Monitoring
- Comes with ZOOM control
How to Download iSmartViewPro for PC – Step by Step Procedure
As you might know that iSmartViewPro is an android application that can run only on android opearating system based devices but as you want to download iSmartViewPro for pc than you must have one software in your PC and that is Android Emulator and there are so many emulators in the market but we found two best Nox and Bluestacks and in this case, we are going to use Bluestacks but you can check out the comparison of nox vs bluestacks here and check which one suits you better.
Let’s start the process, how you can download and install iSmartViewPro on pc without any issue:
- First, you must have bluestacks on your pc and for that, download bluestacks and install it on your PC first.
- Now, once you install bluestacks.exe file and now you can check the bluestacks icon on your desktop than double click on it to open.
- Now, once you open bluestacks, sign in with your gmail id on google play store so you can download android apps direct on your PC with the help of bluestacks emulator.
- Now, you need to open google play store and search for iSmartViewPro app and tap on install.
- Once you install iSmartViewPro on bluestacks, now you can access your cctv footage.
More Apps for PC:
So, now you have complete information on iSmartViewPro for pc and you can now record live cctv footage via iSmartViewPro app on pc. If you still have any query than let us know in the comment section below and we will get back to you.