Recently, I was facing an image opening error in windows 10 and it shows a pop-up mentioned with File System Error (-805305975) and after checking all type of fixing guides, I found some working methods which work for me, so I thought let’s share the best solution to fix File System Error 805305975 on windows 10 or older version Windows OS.
File System Error (-805305975)
This error comes while opening an image file, mostly whenever I tried to open .jpg or .jpeg files. So, if you also encounter with explorer.exe file system error (-805305975) than you can follow my in-depth step by step guide and fix this Windows Error without taking any help from any tech expert.
Why File System Error (-805305975) Occur?
Usually, this error appears whenever you upgrade something on your PC or Laptop. Most of the time, the file corrupt or windows update error. There might be some other reasons as well, but let’s focus on fixing it.
→ You Might Face WiFi Disconnecting Issue: Follow WiFi Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10 Guide
How to Fix File System Error -805305975
To fix this error, you need to follow a few methods which I am going to share below section, but make sure you follow each step carefully and with focus. So, without further ado, let’s start the fixing methods:
#1 Method: Scan Drive to Fix Errors
First, You need to try to scan the drive to fix the file system error (-805305975 jpg) automatically.
- Click on the Windows icon on the left bottom, and enter File Explorer and tap on the File Explorer Icon.
- Now, Right-Tap on the Local Disk where you have encountered the issue in files, for example: If your image files stored in Local Disk (D:) than right-click on it.
- Now, select Properties at the bottom, and go to Tools
- Now, if you see any pop-up then click on YES.
- Now, Click on Scan Drive
- This process now starts scanning the local disk and start fixing any corrupted files stored in your system.
- Once, the Scan process has finished, Restart Your PC.
- Now, try to open the same files again and check whether you encounter the File System Error (-805305975) issue again or not.
#2 Method: Update Windows with Latest Version
There might be some updating related issue because recently Microsoft released the latest update which caused this error in most of the user’s PCs. To fix, this, we need to rerun the windows update again and install the latest updates, so that it can fix the issue automatically.
- First, go to Settings by clicking on the Windows Icon and tap on Tool
- Now, Click on Update & Security.
- Next, Tap on Windows Update on the left, and then click on Check for Updates button, whether you can see You’re up to date, simply ignore it and check for updates again.
- Now, follow the screen and update all the things one by one and make sure they install properly.
- Now, Restart the PC to fix the issue.
#3 Method: Upgrade with Latest Windows 10 Feature Update
You might find the solution to file system error (-805305975 Reddit) at Reddit but you can try the below method as well.
- Go to Windows Icon and click on Settings
- Now, click on Update & Security
- Now, just below the Check for Updates button, you can see a new section called “Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1909”.
- Click on Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1909 and download it, it might take few minutes.
- Now, once the download is done, it will start the installation process.
- Now, when the installation finished, it will show you Pending Restart, simply Restart Your system immediately.
#4 Method: Your File Might Have Corrupted from Downloading Source
- You must check whether your file corrupted or not.
- The source might provide some corrupted files.
- Again, download the file from other reputed sources.
File System Error (-805305975) Video
You can follow the below file system error () video to fix this issue:
So, now I have shared some working methods, which work fine for me, and fix File System Error (-805305975) on Windows 10. If you still have any queries then let me know in the comment section below and I will answer all your queries in the same comment section, you can know more about this error here.